What documents will I need for my New York evaluation?

You will need to demonstrate your identity and New York State residency by providing your New York driver's license or ID. If you don't have a New York driver’s license or ID you can provide a copy of a government-issued identification card that contains your name and New York State address, a copy of a utility bill or the like which was issued within the previous two months, a copy of a current lease or similar document indicating residency in New York.