Michigan State Renewals
Before your tele-visit:
1. Register and complete your application at FadeMD.com.
2. Choose an appointment time with one of our licensed physicians.
3. At the time of your appointment, login to your FadeMD account where you will join the waiting room. Please make sure to enable your camera and microphone.
After your tele-visit:
1. Visit the Michigan State website.
2. Click 'My Records'. > Click the small triangle next to 'Registry Cards'. > 'Renew Application' > 'Continue Application'.
3. Review your address. > 'Continue Application' > Select proof of residency. > Review name and date of birth.
4. From the dropdown, select whether your physician will certify you online or if you will upload a copy of your FadeMD paper certification.
5. Type in the Michigan Physician License Number found on your FadeMD certificate.
6. Enter your method of payment and click 'Pay Now'.
7. Your application will be reviewed in 15 business days
Note: Once your application has been processed, you'll receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org - it may go to your spam/junk folder. You can check the status of your application at any time by logging back in and looking under 'Records'