New York State Process
Before your tele-visit:
1. Register and complete your application at FadeMD.com.
2. Choose an appointment time with one of our licensed physicians.
3. At the time of your appointment, login to your FadeMD account where you will join the waiting room. Please make sure to enable your camera and microphone.
After your tele-visit:
1. Once you have been approved and received a notification that your certificate has been uploaded, login to your FadeMD account and click on your name in the top right corner.
2. Click on "Order Pickup" > Click on your most recent order history. > Click the link to download your certificate.
3. Login to the state website: https://my.ny.gov/ and click on "Don't Have an Account?"
4. Create your account. Once it is complete, log back in.
5. Click on the "Health Applications" tab.
6. Click on the "Medical Cannabis Data Management System (MCDMS)" link.
7. Click on the "Start New Registration" button and follow the steps to register.
Note: Patients will receive a temporary registry identification card which may be used to purchase medical marijuana with a government-issued photo ID. Physical cards will be mailed directly to the patient.