What documents do I need to qualify for a medical marijuana recommendation in Montana?
For your FadeMD certification, you will need a valid government issued photo ID.
For you state application, the following documentation is required:
- Photo of applicant
- The style should be similar to a driver's license or passport photo
- Clear, in color, neutral background
- From shoulders up, facing the camera
- No hats, face masks, sunglasses
- Taken within the last six months
- Proof of Montana Residency
- Montana driver’s license, Montana state or tribal identification card, voter registration form, Montana hunting or fishing license, etc.
- Your Physician statement from FadeMD Dated within 60 days.
- Minors need the approval of two physicians