Montana State Renewals
Renewing Your Montana Medical Marijuana Card
- Renew through the TransAction Portal (TAP)
- Do NOT try using the login found at the top of the page. Instead, simply scroll down to the Cannabis Control Card section and click "Apply for or Manage a New Medical Marijuana Card."
- In the Medical Marijuana Registry section, click "Renew an Existing Card"
- Note: you can request a replacement if your card is lost or damaged here too
- Select either Adult Application or Minor Application
- Complete the application
- Pay the state fee of $20
- You can do this via credit, debit or ACH
- Once submitted, you will gain access to a temporary card which can be printed out - it is not valid in digital form
- Once your application is approved, you will receive your new medical cannabis card from the Montana state in the mail
No results found