Montana State Renewals

Renewing Your Montana Medical Marijuana Card

  1. Renew through the TransAction Portal (TAP) 
  2. Do NOT try using the login found at the top of the page. Instead, simply scroll down to the Cannabis Control Card section and click "Apply for or Manage a New Medical Marijuana Card." 
  3. In the Medical Marijuana Registry section, click "Renew an Existing Card"
    1. Note: you can request a replacement if your card is lost or damaged here too
  4. Select either Adult Application or Minor Application
  5. Complete the application
  6. Pay the state fee of $20
    1. You can do this via credit, debit or ACH
  7. Once submitted, you will gain access to a temporary card which can be printed out - it is not valid in digital form
  8. Once your application is approved, you will receive your new medical cannabis card from the Montana state in the mail