What documents do I need to qualify for a medical marijuana recommendation in Massachusetts?
For your FadeMD certification, you will need a valid government issued photo ID.
To complete your state application, the following documentation is required:
- Your PIN number - provided by FadeMD
- A valid form of ID
- Massachusetts driver's license
- Massachusetts ID card (with a photograph of yourself)
- U.S. passport and another document that proves your Massachusetts residency
- U.S. military ID and another document that proves your Massachusetts residency.
- A photograph of yourself if you are not using a Massachusetts-issued driving license or ID
- Proof of Massachusetts Residency if a Passport or US Military ID is to be used as the form of identification